EDGECAM 2014 Lunch & Learn | June 12th, 2014 | Calhoun Community College
6250 US HWY 31 North | Tanner | AL | 35617
Aerospace Training Center | Building #1
Learn more about EDGECAM Workflow and 2014 R1
Following the recent release of EDGECAM Workflow 2014 R1, we are delighted to announce a Lunch & Learn Productivity Day on June12th, 2014 at Calhoun Community College in Tanner,,AL.
The event meet and greet opens at 9:30AM with a 10:00AM start.
So what can you expect?
- EDGECAM Workflow - See the latest advancements in Rapid Programming for milling and turning using the 2014 R1 Workflow release.
- Automation - Largest CNC machine tool builder in the Western World.
- Innovative & Intelligent Machining - ISCAR is about productivity. They help you reduce the cycle time to produce your part, while increasing your current machine tool capacity and improving your profitability.
- EDGECAM Waveform - HSM Constant Engagement Roughing. Reduces cycle times, increases tool life.
- EDGECAM Test Drive - Live customer test drives of Workflow 2014 R1
With the amount of interest shown in the release of EDGECAM 2014 R1, this event will give you the opportunity to experience the new functionality, new interface and new Rapid Programming Technology.
Meet the Teams - Tech discussion
As well as catching up with the Support Teams from EDGECAM and Hardin Machine Tools, the Lunch & Learn event will also give you hands on experience with the latest release of EDGECAM Workflow 2014 R1. Additionally, meet with the ISCAR team to discuss your technical application requirements, ensuring a truly productive day.
Please Note: We have a limited number of places, so be quick and get your details down below!